11.7.10

The Joy of Being Salvador Dalí & Flea Market Morning

"Every morning when I wake up, I experience an
exquisite joy - the joy of being Salvador Dalí - and I ask myself in
rapture: What wonderful things this Salvador Dalí is going to accomplish
today?"

Last night I watched "Little Ashes" for those of you who haven't watched it, is the life of the Spanish painter Salvador Dalí, who was pretty much a genious. Robert Pattinson plays Dalí, I really, really liked it and It made me get interested in Dalí's work.

Something that really caught my eye as a FD student was the clothes!! and Dalí's style!! loveeed it!










This painting is called Little Ashes, just like the movie, and it was named by Federico García Lorca, who apparently was Dalí's lover.

Slip ons with Dalí pictures!!


I found this amazing tatto on google, which is inspired in this (below) picture by him.



I loooved the way those scarfs look around their heads!!




Again! don't you just love whow they look??

Dalí pictures and Little Ashes pictures all vía Google Images :)

So I suggest you guys if you haven't watched this yet, that you watch it!! Pure genious!!

This morning I went to the local flea market with my bff Dany, this is what I got!

I got this amazing quilted cilinder chain purse for just 1 dollar.

This golden necklace for about 1 dollar also


And finally, this silver heart which I tought I could use for a necklace or something! I got this from an old lady for only 3 cents!! :) how cool is that??

No comments:

Post a Comment