12.6.11

Featured on a local paper



















I was featured in a local newspaper, one of the pictures that we did for the muchotugusto shoot was used as an ad for Rox de Luna (the photographer who did the shoot) it was a full page with me, it felt so nice, lol. My mom went crazy and bought like 4 copies of the news paper!

This past week has been so busy, and so will be the one that starts in a couple hours! End of semester you know, and with all the finals and stuff life is hectic as hell! Yesterday I styled a photoshoot and modeled for it along with my friend Ilse for an article on color blocking, today we changed my mom's look and styled 2 outfits for her, she looked lovely! and tomorrow I'll be styling another photoshoot at a ranch with horses and everything! So excited! I can't wait to show all those pretty photos to you guys!!

I also got an invite today to MuchoTuGusto's party this next saturday! Pics soon!

So that's my explanation of why I've been so M.I.A lately, but I promise that as soon as my finals are done, I'll keep you posted!

Regards!

xoxo
E

No comments:

Post a Comment