4.6.11

Light up the world

 Outfit:
Dinosaur top: P&B
Necklace: Can't remember
Belt: Vintage
Ethnic Print Skirt: DIY
Clutch: Sphera
Pumps: Vintage
 Ombrè much?
 Elephant necklace, I have a thing for animal jewelry!
 Clutch+Skirt print <3
 Shoes were from my grandma back in the 60's-70's
Shoe detail: you can see the serial number or sht inside of them and the tag!! Amazing I think!













       Some inspiration to wear ethnic prints this season!


























That's what I wore yesterday for a friday night out, unfortunately our party got canceled and me and the boyfriend to be stayed in, bummer, what do you think about ethnic prints? Love or hate them? The skirt made it myself with some vintage fabric I found at my grandmother's place, I loved it and she said I could keep it, so I decided I'd sew a skirt (: turned out pretty nicely!

Have a nice weekend readers

xoxo
E

All photos by BBB, Inspiration panel credit to polyvore.













                       

No comments:

Post a Comment