Bye bye summer, hello fall! So, how was your Labor Day and Labor Day Weekend? For those of you not living in the US it was probably a normal day, but here it's not only a day off and a weekend full of end of season sales, it marks the end of summer and the beginig of fall, which you can already start feeling, with FNO and NYFW right around the corner, my labor day weekend was pretty busy, I went to DC for the first time since I've been here, and let me tell you, I fell in love with it, beautiful city, and beautiful people, that was Saturday, Sunday I went shopping with some of my friends from here, and yesterday I had an awful lot of catching up to do in my September issues, I got both VOGUE and Bazaar, with that said, I think I'll have a lot to read this month, and if we add up to that catching up on all the amazing collections and street fashion from fashion week, well, this is a busy busy month for us fashion lovers.
So in honor of summer ending, I decided to post some of my favourite summer pictures, because this has been one of the best summers I've had so far. Enjoy! (:
1. The Waterfront in Old Town, Potomac river.
2. - 6. NYC trip.
7. New addiction: Wintermint Altoids.
8. Getting ice cream from the ice cream truck after dinner.
9. Spending time by the pool.
10. Sweet summer treats.
11. Going to my first MLB game, Washington Nationals vs. Mets.
12. Weekend getaway to Alexandria Old Town (see post here).
13. Favorite breakfast of the season.
14. Lots of iced tea and fashion mags.
15. Labor Day weekend in DC.
16. Finding pretty places in DC.
17. Shopping (J. Crew neón belts).
18. Favorite breakfast of the season, take II.
What were your summer highights? Are you excited about fall being up next?